How to Help
There Are Many Ways to Help…
Your donations can transform lives by helping families in Massachusetts maintain or restore their housing and their independence. Contributions can be made in many ways:
- Make a Tax-Deductible Online Donation here
- To mail a check, send to: Family-to-Family Project, 89 South Street, Suite 203, Boston, MA 02111
- Give a gift of appreciated securities: A charitable gift in the form of long-term appreciated securities can provide important tax advantages to the donor. Securities can be donated outright or transferred to fund life-income gifts.
- A Family-to-Family Tradition: Establish a Gift Annuity
- Make a Monthly Pledge: contact us about how to contribute all year round at 617.624.3837
- Plus, contribute while you shop at AmazonSmile
Also, don’t forget:
- Corporate Match: Check with your Employer to see if they will match your gift.
- Spread the word. Tell a friend; our approach is local, efficient and makes a difference in our region.
- Remember Family-to-Family Project in your estate planning: Planned giving is quickly becoming a popular method to transfer wealth to charitable organizations and to beneficiaries. To set up a planned gift, the Family-to-Family Project will work closely with you and your financial consultant.
A financial gift given to the Family-to-Family Project supports our mission to aid families in the greater Boston region who are losing or have lost their homes. We hope you’ll join the over 1,000 families who’ve provided assistance to more than 8400 families and 22,000 children since 1988.
The Family-to-Family Project tax ID is 04-3206596 and our latest tax filings are available through the National Center for Charitable Statistics.